Here are 11 things that I’ve realized since staying at home full time:
- Washable markers aren’t completely washable.
- My husband appears to have some kind of OCD about drinking out of the same cup more than once….
- I am expected to wash every. single. cup. of his because I stay at home. Because I’m a stay at home mom. Because that’s what I am here for. As a stay at home mom. To clean his 53 cups per day.
- You can’t trick a toddler into thinking milk is apple juice.
- Make sure never to forget to buy the apple juice. Otherwise, you’ll be forced to try to trick them into thinking milk is apple juice to avoid a meltdown, which we have previously determined will not work.
- Wednesday is Wine Wednesday at my local liquor store. All wines are 20% off!!
- There is no EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA strength migraine medicine sold anywhere…I’ve checked 😦
- Quiet time is like a good old friend. They don’t come around often enough and they don’t stay long enough when they do come around.
- Apple juice can ferment after sitting in a sippie cup for three days.
- A toddler CAN catch a buzz from a drink of fermented apple juice in an old sippie cup they had stashed.
- My mom is a superhero.