First off, I have had quite a few new followers this week, so thank you SO MUCH for that! I hope I do not disappoint you!
OKAY, so, I wanted to start a weekly post that incorporates my readers somehow, because you guys are what keeps me writing. This week, I’ll start it off with the 10 things I’ve learned from my readers about motherhood.
I found these quotes while I was reading through some of my Followers’ posts:
1. “Mothers make terrible accomplices. We leave our DNA in the form of hair on everything.” from If Traffic Had A Face I Would Punch It
2. “There is no going back.” from Aimee Cartier
3. “Having a child changes you. I’m a new person, but I’m also the same.” from A New England
4. “Second kids ALWAYS get the shaft” from Easy Being Mom
5. “We laugh, we cry, our hearts burst with sorrow, our hearts burst with pride.” from MomLife Now